Paramotoring in Sri Lanka
Paramotoring is the newest and latest development in ultra-light foot-launched air sports in Sri Lanka. This is an exhilarating yet simple way to aviate, also being the easiest powered aircraft, you can learn to fly.
With a paramotor, the flight can be extended for as long as your fuel lasts! A paramotor is a fair-weather machine and flying in strong or gusty winds or other bad weather conditions is not recommended. On a mild weather day, you can step into the flight, gain altitude and cover incredible distances with your paramotor.
Climb away from the ground to a couple thousand feet, switch the motor off, and enjoy the glide. You will be thrilled to fly over the scenic landscapes and azure beaches in down south. With minimal training by aviation standards, you can enjoy the incredible experience of flying anytime the weather is calm with our experienced pilot. Enjoy the lush landscapes of Bentota by air!!
- Flights will be made between 06:00 hours - 09:00 hours and 16:00 hours - 18:30 hours on standard flying days.
- Passengers are advised to wear casual clothing with closed sports shoes. No loose items that may get detached in flight will be permitted.
- It is advisable for customers who fear heights or have a phobia of heights not to fly.
- Permitted for persons above 14 years of age only.
- One flight is limited to 12 minutes trip or 20 minutes trip, depending on your choice.
- Identification will be checked before the flight and a liability disclaimer and indemnity for participation in paramotor discovery flights will have to be signed.
- One passenger will be accompanied by the pilot/instructor in the paramotor tandem.
- All pilots/instructors are certified by the Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka.
- Clients are requested to bring passport and for Sri Lankans - National Identity cards for the tour.
- The package is subject to weather conditions at the origin, en-route or the destination.
- Flight/ ticket reservation and the full payment to be done 24 hours before flight time.